Each time you dine with us, you will receive points for every dollar spent on food (tax and gratuity not included. Points for alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law). As your club points add up, you become eligible for rewards and special membership benefits, courtesy of Umi. In addition, you will receive information on special events, offers and Umi merchandise. These may include double point days, theme events, wine tastings, members-only dinners, plus surprise bonus rewards. And when you dine with us for your birthday or anniversary, you will receive $25 off for your birthday and $25 off towards dinner for two for your anniversary.
BUSINESS FIRST LUMINARY REWARDS
Business First Luminary Rewards allows you to earn points on your Luminary Card when you host an event in one of our private dining or intimate dining areas. To use, simply present your Luminary Card the evening of your event. Members earn half a point for every dollar spent at their private event.
START REWARDING YOURSELF NOW
To earn Luminary points, your membership card must be presented each time you dine at Umi. Treat it like a gift card. If you forget your card, you can still earn points by providing your name or your account number. Each time you dine at Umi and present your card, you can receive an updated status of your total club points. Keep your Luminary account active by dining with us at least once every twelve months.
LEVEL I (350 POINTS)
$15 UMI Dining Rewards
LEVEL II (500 POINTS)
$25 UMI Dining Rewards
LEVEL III (1,000 POINTS)
Two Bottles of UMI select wines
LEVEL IV (2,000 POINTS)
Hibiki Whisky, Engraved Whisky Glasses
LEVEL V (3,500 POINTS)
Dinner for 2 at Umi Fort Wayne (up to $200 tax & gratuity not included)
LEVEL VI (5,000 POINTS)
Dinner for 4 at Umi Fort Wayne (up to $400 tax & gratuity not included)
LEVEL VII (7,500 POINTS)
Dinner for 8 in Owners Room at Umi Fort Wayne (up to $800 tax & gratuity not included)
LEVEL VIII (10,000 POINTS)
Whisky Lounge Dinner for 16 and Valet Our Chef and Beverage Manager will meet with you to understand your favorite wines and foods so they can create a custom wine and food pairing menu for you and your guests.
LEVEL IX (20,000 POINTS)
Private Party for 10 in your home Our Chef and service personnel will come to your home to prepare and serve a custom meal. Dinner includes a menu consultation with the chef to understand personal favorites and those of your guests. Basic clean-up included.
LEVEL X (30,000 POINTS)
Private Wine Dinner for 10 at Umi Fort Wayne Our Chef and Beverage Manager will meet with you to understand your favorite wines and foods so they can create a custom wine and food pairing menu for you and your guests.
LEVEL XI (50,000 POINTS)
Private Jet with Dinner & Limo Service for 6 Restrictions Apply. General Manager will give details to the Luminary Point Holder.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Point errors must be adjusted on the day the transaction is made.
• Club benefits and rewards available only at participating Umi locations.
• Umi employees, family members or people living in the same household as an Umi employee are not eligible to participate.
• Umi is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards.
• Umi may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
• Umi reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
• Umi reserves the right to make changes to the rules or redemption levels, audit or cancel your account, or terminate The Luminary Club at any time without notice.
• Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
• Members may not receive credit for visits prior to enrollment.
• Members must be 21 years of age or older, only one card issued per person.
• Not presenting card at time of purchase may delay point accumulation.
• Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points.
• Please keep your Luminary Club account active by dining with us at least once every twelve months. Accounts with periods of inactivity longer than twelve months will be canceled and participation in the Luminary Club will end.
• Points accumulate for every dollar spent on food and beverages (tax and gratuity not included). Points on alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law.
• Points are non-transferable.
• Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or gratuity.
• Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
• Program may be used for individual or private dining reservations. Accounts will be audited monthly.
• To redeem a birthday/anniversary reward, your Luminary Club account must be current with dining activity within the prior 12 months.